This is a delicious summer time recipe that I like to use for a quick on the go meal. It is packed with protein, fresh fruits not to mention anti-oxidants, making a GREAT meal replacement for busy lifestyles!
- ½ c. greek yogurt
- 2 scoops of your favorite flavor protein
- *my favorite is 1 scoop vanilla soy protein and 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 5 large strawberries
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of pitted cherries
- 2 c. crushed ice (cubes are o.k. too, but they are more difficult to blend)
- ½ c. – 1 c. water (this will vary depending on the type of protein you use)
- 1 serving of either Udos Choice Oil or Flax seed oil
Yields 2 large smoothies and BEWARE…. KIDS LOVE THEM!
Be sure to get creative… use your favorite fruits and mix them up!