Makes 4 Servings
- 3 T white balsamic raspberry vinegar
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil (could try only using 1 to 1 1/2)
- 1 T honey
- 1 T water
- 1/4 t salt or Mrs. Dash
- 1 bunch romaine or spring mix lettuce
- 1 1/2 c fresh raspberries
- 1/4 coarsely chopped hazelnuts, toasted
*Cooked and diced Chicken (this is not included in the nutrition breakdown)
Whisk together the first 6 ingredients. Add lettuce to coat.
Layer salad on plates. Top with raspberries, hazelnuts, and cooked chicken.
Nutrition (for salad less the chicken):